Sunday, September 1, 2013

Knuckles Un-broken


I like you was a death
Sentence I like you
Was a pair of corpse-stiff jeans
That fit like someone's else parents
Offering me breakfast
But I bought anyway
Just to get the hell out

Of the store there is something
About speeding
Down pitch-street the windows
Down
My hair a blasphemous  scream-kite
The moonkissed orange turning blue
Wrapping itself around my bare

Shoulders like a sweater
Makes the music
Feel like Meaning
Violin guitar violin cymbals
Symbols crashing
Silhouette of one locked
Ivory and Body of goosebumps dividing

Fistfuls of reasons to revel
In the ether of middle
A denim gray area
Unruly splitting law
That flightless birds would never

Navigate witch-sweat passion
Is about finding
Someone who can dig their fingers into
My skeleton's patchwork overcoat of Tired
Grab vicious handfuls of my naked flesh
And tear apart my soul

A body of ice Pacific-borne water
Still sore and dusty-rose
Vintage pink, vintage aching
ICARUS SUNFLOWER
Craning a cricked neck towards
While simultaneously
Summering away from
Candlelit feelings
Trembling to be put out

No comments:

Post a Comment