Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Age Difference

Werner Herzog's Nosferatu is playing this Friday at the theater
Last December




Still blossoming into the ever after alpha female
Or the metaphorical daughter that you had to watch over
You lit my cigarette

You're old enough to be my oak tree

But it was also the principal of things

You lit my cigarette
I didn't have a clue as to your current situation and I didn't care


Something about how I wanted Jared Leto to win

I used to drink old fashioned cokes in glass bottles
I used to wear red lipstick
I was old enough to be your two-day-old carnival goldfish

We never talked about Lolita

1 comment:

  1. I tried implementing some of your posts with my acoustic material for fun, hope you dont mind. (Not going to lie, i was a bit tipsy)

    They came out great though!

    ReplyDelete