Monday, July 22, 2013

School of Rock




I'd like to begin by saying that my hair is on fire. I'm not entirely too sure if you can turn ombre into a transitive by adding a gerund, but for the sake of of argument lets say you can. I finally got around to ombre-ing my hair. And let me tell you, it was magical. AND now my dark-red hair actually shows up against my black clothes. I need everyone to see how long my hair is, and it was kind of hard to tell because it was so dark red.
First world probz aside,  check out this super-sweet outfit. I just love looking haunted. I call this one.. haunted charm-school girl. Schoolgirl realness. This beaut of a top was a gift, but its a button up long-sleeved blouse, and I effing love buttoning these babies all the way up. It adds a bit of class to the fact that I'm wearing something totally see-through over a black lace bustier. The same darling best friend who bought me the top bought me the skirt as well. We met in elementary school. Catholic school. We've always been a little wary of the plaid trend whenever it rolls around, because we were rad plaid fashion victims until eight grade. However, this one is kinda punky and spunky with all the zippers and the buckles and the other little deets. I like it. I'm okay with it. I'd like to see UNIF partner up with some US Catholic schools and maybe these could be the new uniform skirts. School would suck A LOT LESS for those kiddos. 

Bustier, by Forever 21
Plaid skirt by UNIF
also available here:
Shoes, Payless Shoe Source, seriously. Fuck your money

No comments:

Post a Comment