Monday, June 17, 2013

I'll Stop Wearing Black When They Make a Darker Color






I see a red dress and I want to paint it black. I don't know what it is. Everything is better black. Coffee. Cats. Presidents. I don't know what black says. I think black says a lot about nighttime. Simultaneously, I think black is tight-lipped silence, and doesn't actually make very much conversation at all. I like to wear all black and pretend I'm a bank robber, or anyone else threatening. Black is bad-ass, yet feline and feminine all at the same time.
Black makes me hot
and so I think its really best to stick to sheers and chiffons this time of year. This sheer black maxiskirt from American Apparel is perfect for looking hot and babely while keeping cool when your day involves sweating in Hell, like mine so often does. They also carry the skirt in about two hundred million (give or take) other colors and prints.

Shopping info & links;

Sheer maxiskirt: American Apparel http://store.americanapparel.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment