Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The C Word






C is for combat boots, regular ropers purchased from Salvation Army four years ago

C is for cut-off daisy dukes, that my best friend handmade me from vintage jeans and then dip-dyed herself

C is for cat eyes, because black eye shadow is a mask I can hide under and I won't stop the line there because I can't end a sentence in a preposition

C is for can't, because I can't 

C is for cutting my hair off because I have often said that I wouldn't know who I was if I didn't have long hair before I realized I didn't know who I was with long hair either, so I cut it all off 

C is for Charlie Kelly, KING OF THE RATS 

C is for contract, and commitment, and the way the future freaks me out and the only thing I can hope for is a better tomorrow because honestly two years ago I didn't think I would make it to today. Good job, baby Cait! Still tickin

C is for Coachella, and I feel like if home is where the heart is, Coachella should be a postcard picture of a ventricle. This is a half-joke 

C is for Catholic guilt. I feel guilty because I can't be physically and geographically THERE for the people I love. I feel left, but I know that I left and for that I feel guilty. I am who I am, I am crazy and beyond that. Things have been done to me, and I have done things, and then in turn things have happened to me that came with the territory. Bad things have happened to me and that's FINE but when bad things happen to good people, whatever. But when fucking SAINTS get fucked over, I feel guilty because I can't be there, and then double plus guilty (I've never given a THOROUGH reading to the book I just referenced - guilty again!) that I, guilty that I haven't... I just don't like when bad things happen to good people. I don't like when bad things happen to good girls

I'm tired of my last name and opening my own jars, pretty much the only entire reasons I want to get married but I do want to get married but mostly to a man or woman who is super rich and loves me and loves sex, but also knows how crazy and clingy I am so buys me my own house so I can day drink and read and keep all my clothes there and watch Always Sunny all day and not work, but we would still go on dates and sleep together sometimes

C is for crazy, for fucking crazy 

Oh and the floral kimono is Audrey's and its from the Buffalo Exchange, Austin TX location

kthxbye  


No comments:

Post a Comment